Re: [RC] poison oak and ground wasps - MtnRondi

In a message dated 9/19/2005 1:56:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Use cotton balls to dap it on
the open areas to stop the spread and stop the inching. It works well, you
smell funny, it's easy and inexpensive to obtain too! My childhood physician
used this back in the '60's
I used to use bleach on my kids when they were little, too. I think it does help. One time my youngest son, when he was around 7 yrs. old, was out playing and, um, well, had to urinate and used the bushes. Guess where he became seriously swollen and in pain! I didn't know what to do, so used a tube of Panalog that I had for the horses. It really helped but I did take him to the doctor. The doctor asked what I had used and I told him "some horse ointment I found in the barn", haha... he said to keep using it because he couldn't do any better.

Bonnie