RE: [RC] USA Gold - Steph Teeter

Sorry Tom! I really haven't a clue - I just published the newsletter that was sent to me. Good luck - if you can get them to print a retraction and an accurate chart, send it along and I'll publish it too.

Steph
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Sites [mailto:goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 11:42 AM
To: Steph Teeter
Cc: ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] USA Gold

Steph, i wondered if you'd say something on this since you forwarded the information and made it public.

What part of this don't you understand?  1987 was an OPEN Championship, and after much discussion the USA was given the Team Gold and now 18 years later they are trying to get it back? saying ??? .

Steph, if Belguim got the Gold in this data...Who got Team Silver and Bronze? and what are our Medals to represent, and why do we have them, if we didn't win them?  And what about the Platter given to the Gold Team?  Is it a figment of my imagination, or a mistake on their part they want to correct?

As I have said  Lee Wittle will address this matter to FEI.

ts