[RC] heat relief-Cool Medics - Double 8 Ranch

I see that there is an advertiser on Endurance Net called Cool Medics Heat Stress Relief Products.

Has anyone on ridecamp tried out any of these products?  Do they work???!! They are rather pricey but if they do indeed work and provide relief from the heat I would be asking Santa to put one under the tree for XMAS. I find that my inability to cope with the heat in the summertime is presenting major problems in my life!

Thanks for any feedback.

Lauren
Double 8 Ranch
Cody, WY