Re: [RC] [RC] 25 mile fees - Merryben

In a message dated 9/17/2005 12:36:55 P.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
pattypeck85@xxxxxxxxx

When setting entry fees for a multi distance ride be very careful if you set them the same.........I can guarantee at least 3-5 riders will enter the wrong ride or just not check a ride at all.  Then you have to call that one that did not check a ride and the others will have to be changed at the ride itself.  I had one lady who casually mentioned it to the number takers at the start of the ride that we was on the 50 and not the 25.  Well when I checked her entry she had indeed checked the 25.  If you make the entries just $5 different, the rider will be sure to check the right box......mb