[RC] loss - smuncy

    To few friends, .... I think of you all often and keep up as can with your ride results. Though I had not competed, much the past couple years, ..( time, work constraints interfered, and  I had taken self on a few 'real' vacations, and decided to 'back off'. I had gotten a little 'burned out', with going to rides most every weekend; and  decided to let  Lyric, 'kinda' retire, as he had gotten so he did not enjoy camping that much anymore,  - think about A camel.  He still LOVED the trail, would go whenever, mounted up; with same 'big" trot as always. He just got so he did not do well camping.) I had hopes of maybe getting to a few rides this fall.  Unfortunately,  it will not be.  :_ ((
    Lyric suffered an 'acute' intestinal emergency this am, not colic, but evidently, perforation.
    Gone now, .......over The Rainbow Bridge. oh how I will miss him...........Stephanie Muncy