Re: [RC] help a newbie with overnight camping - Chrystal

Hi! My very first experience camping with my horse was at a ride, what better place than with a whole bunch of other experienced riders and campers! As long as you have the necessary stuff ( & if you don't someone will find it for you!:-)) and your horse is sensible go for it!:-) I put my mare in the electric fenced paddock a few days before our first ride to make sure she would stay there and then off we went! And had a great time :-) Email/phone the ride manager tell them it will be your first camping trip, do they know anyone you could park beside etc.........

Good luck! :-)
Chrystal :-) :-)