Re: [RC] Increasing Income - SandyDSA

Wow - there are tons of ways - over the past years, I have cut my coffee in half as the price more than doubled; Other than well-timed pro groomings, I bathe and groom our collies myself; having worked for a track vet in the past, I elected to also vaccinate our horses myself - except for the ones who are...uh - like me - not too keen on needles.

One big difference - after using Dynamite for about a year, it just made sense to me to become a distributor so I could not only sell a little but buy it cheaper - so I did - and while I don't make a fortune, it is a nice piece of change, AND my horses get the best. Also, over the years, teaching children brought in a good part time income. Kind of dicey to do it anymore - but it is out there. Liability...