[RC] farrier - Teena

Hello all I was wondering if there is anyone that could help me. I moved to the central valley in Ca a couple of years ago. (I live in Manteca) My problem is that I haven’t found a good farrier to do my horses feet and the one I’m using has been having his apprentice doing my guy and now his feet are looking uneven and he is tripping a lot I have ask that the apprentice not do my horse but to no avail. So if anyone knows a good  farrier in this area if you could let me know.

Thank you

Teena