[RC] heated waterers - sandy . l . holder

I forgot to mention that waterers I have in my pasture would probably also work in my barn.  They have a float mechanism (looks like from a toilet float but completely covered) that cost about $5.00 that bolts through a plastic tub/bucket/whatever plastic you want to attach it to.  It refills itself based on the water level.  This doesn't have any type of heater attached so not sure if it would work for cold weather spots in winter but works for us <spoiled> Kelly-4-nians (as our goovenator says).

Cheers!
Sandy
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.