[RC] [RC] Epics - Sherman

Hi Karen,

The boots are Easyboot Epics, with a gaiter attached. The horse has been wearing Easy boots for over a year, however, there's always been problems with tthe boots constantly falling off.  The Epics stay on, however, the gaiter is somehow getting ripped off of the front boot (only wears front boots) as the horse is going down the trail. As I watched my neighbor close the boot, I realized it was way too easy, so suggested he tighten up the cable, which he did. However, I didn't see him put the boot on, so I don't know how snug it fit, nor did I see how snugly  the gaitor was wrapped. I will let him know that the gaitor velcro should be snug also. Do you only wrap if they are rubbing?

I did tell my neighbor about your success with the Epics, as he was beginning to think they weren't made for trotting on the trails.

Thanks for you suggestions,

Kathy