Re: [RC] Camp Far West - Race to the finish? - Teri Hunter

Do you have the link to the site.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: [RC] Camp Far West - Race to the finish?

The guy was in first place coming to the small creek where his horse promptly 'stopped'. . . he finished second having lost to the gal who's horse didn't stop quite as suddenly (she still got off to walk across the line though).  Chris Martin's website has the pic's. . .

Reason why I know - it happened to me last year (except I didn't fall off).  We ended up 12th instead of 11th (not that we were racing to the finish but my horse also decided he didn't want to just trot through it).  Neither of us ended up hurt so we can both laugh at our 'misadventures'!

Sandy
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.