[RC] Re: [RC]?? bosana boots? - Marinera

Steph, Have you tried Equithane?  I have had great success with it.   Put it in the  night before the ride, pop it out in 5 seconds at the end of the ride. I have done mulit-day rides of 4 days with it, never had a problem. I do not use the mesh suggested by some.  The big deal is to be sure the sole of the foot is absolutely dry and you have cleaned out under  the inner rim of the shoe. Julie
PS Skip Dyke at 8-5-489-1832 sells it.  The caulking gun is expensive, but will last forever.