[RC] one giant step closer - Jonni

Congratulations Jen! Hope you find life outside of the arena as rewarding as the rest of us do. The only endurance rider I can think of off the top of my head up your way would be Lari Shea in Ft. Bragg. BUT, she seems pretty much fearless to anything from watching her ride, and not sure you would be ready for that yet.<grin> I'm sure there are others you can connect with in your area. Just keep riding, and slowly push your comfort level more and more. Before you know it, you will be doing your first endurance ride!
Jonni