Re: [RC] PATRIOT RIDE - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   PATRIOT RIDE
I loved the Patriot ride. Kassandra really did a great job. It was really beautiful riding through all the pine forests and the roads were very nice footing. I think you could even have done the ride on a barefoot horse. I did the 25. It was my second ride. I did Bridgeport and I think I liked Patriot better because of the pine forest. It was lovely to see the mist on the mountains. Hated the rain though. I am not set up for camping in the rain. My tent got soaking wet. Next time I will put the tarp on top of the tent, not under it. Things that I need are those High Ties and a camper.

Linda