Re: [RC] News release from AHA - Chris Paus

Sigh...... they never really gave up class A showing as the way to promote the breed. And they wonder why the numbers of breeders and registered foals keeps declining.

chris

Back to an AHA issue....did you all realise that AHA is about to do away with Sweepstakes money for CTR and endurance?

Sylvia

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com