[RC] Spotted Saddle horse for sale- Ohio - DAldr94141

Hello everyone. This really cool horse is for sale. Rode with him in a group last weekend and he also did our local competitive trail ride the Celebration sanctioned by OAATS.
This is a nice horse!!!!    The owners e-mail address is lamontsalibi@xxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is to me from the owner:

Deb:  Peppe is the black and white Spotted Saddle Horse that I rode last weekend and in the CTR in July.  He is 15.1 - 15.2 hands and has an excellent, excellent slow and fast running walk.  He has a great canter also.  Peppe can be seen on http://www.equine.com/ - go to advanced search - pick Ohio, then spotted saddle horse for breed.  I am firm on his $4000. price which a lot of people won't pay but he is worth every dime.  He was a National Spotted Horse show champ.  He is not for a beginner rider - he needs direction and knows his cues.  You saw him though, he didn't look wild to you, right?  He isn't but he wants to know someone is in control.  He's pretty fearless too.