[RC] Impression Pad-Anyone know About Them - Jonni

I wish I had discovered the Impression pad sooner!  It saved me a bunch of time, and money, weeding out ill fitting saddles right away. Darn easy to use. I went through all my saddles I already owned, on all the horses, and determined which ones "really fit", and which ones did not fit at all. Then, I  had bought a saddle with a return policy if it did not fit. Figured out right away that it did not. Got another, and figured out right away that it did. Also great for re-checking fit, as you have a horse that changes with conditioning. BUT, I was told they do not work as well on saddles with larger surface areas, like some Western saddles. Talk to them about that use, if that is they type of saddle you seek. The company was easy to work with, when I had some questions. Here is the link:

I do not sell these, and get nothing from them for this. I am just pleased with the product

Jonni