[RC] Charles B. - tamara medeiros

I have a great memory of Charles Barrieau and Smokey Killen.  Smokey was in the rest home and Diane Marquard and I went with Charles to visit him.  Charles brought his photo album for Smokey to revisit and we were primed for a nice visit.  When we got there the ladies that ran the home were up in arms as to what they were going to do with Smokey as he was up to some shenagagins.   It turns out that there were some elderly ladies at the home and when they were all in the living room together Smokey would put out his leg and try to trip them whenever possible and also he would torment them by calling them old........you can only imagine.
Charles laughed about this with us and there was no explanation needed, but I can really only remember the absolutely beautiful pictures in the photo album that he brought and I feel extremely priveleged to have been there to see, feel and touch that moment in time.
A Legend has passed.
Amen.
Tamara Medeiros