RE: [RC] crewless - Nancy Sturm

Yup!  I have two emergency vicoden for just-in-case back at camp,  but if I took even one while riding, you'd have to pour me into the saddle.

Nancy Sturm

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 9/7/2005 2:22:12 PM
Subject: [RC] crewless

>>>3) Carry the painkillers *on* you... leaving your emergency
vicadon back at the trailer won't do you much good when you
break your leg in the middle of nowhere.<<<

Yikes.  If I took a Vicoden on the trail, broken leg or not, I would be so out of it you would have to airlift me home!  No heavy drugs for this old girl!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741