[RC] Thanks To You All.... - DVeritas

In what has been a very painful year for me, physically and otherwise, to break my hip on the 26th of August was almost the final straw...

...THEN, I started receiving cards, letters and telephone calls from around the country, from Ridecampers (some of whom I've never met), some close friends and so forth.  The encourgement and concern was overwhelming and I find myself forever grateful to each and every one of you who contacted me.

I will heal and I look forward to the day when (again) we'll all ride together.

Thank you so much for the get well sentiments!!!

Frank Solano