Re: [RC] BSF question - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

>>>  --I understand one away vet check on the 50--can anyone tell
me the length and number of loops?  I'm crewless, and this will
help plan. I appreciate any input or info.

I've done it a bunch of times, but since they've gone multi-day I've always done day 2. I think it's been something like 17, 23, 10. I'm sure there will be lots of crews headed that way. Make friends with a neighbor! It helps to have all your stuff the same color or tie flagging or something to it so you can spot it and anyone setting it up can easily tell it all belongs together.

Angie