[RC] Finding a friend - Opal Perry

Hello all, I have a rather strange request.  Its way off topic, but would do someone so much good that I just had to ask.

Anyway, is there anyone that would be interested in helping a middle aged lady get back to her "life" out in OK?  She has had 2 strokes, and really just needs a friend, someone to cheer her on, give her encouragement without babying her, to help her recover.  She is a beginning horsewoman, but is now starting back in a lesson program, and has 2 of her horses going out for training next week.  Her hubby, as wonderful as he is, is treating her like she'll break at any moment, and her self esteem is at a very low point right now.  He is making it too easy to be "handicapped", which is what she is trying to avoid.  What she needs is someone who can spend some time with her, encourage her to get out of the house and participate in life again.  She has Arabians, and one NSH.  I am not sure what her future riding plans are, as far as show ring or endurance or what, but she is a super lady and needs a hand.  She is located near the KS and MO border of OK, and if anyone is in that area that would like to "mentor" someone, let me know and I'll send on the particulars.

Thanks!
Opal Perry