Sent: 9/5/2005 6:56:36 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Two Weeks Off/Tying Up (oops :-))

I realized when I went to bed last night that I had read tucking instead of tying up,( & was confused about a rest induced tucking episode! oops sorry brain fart!:-)   )   I understand the principles of tying up, and do reduce the feed when the horses are not working, although I have never ,met or heard of a horse that has had it, is it very common????