[RC] Can some just go to DNC or RNC website? - Lee Towne

OK, lots of you hate GW and all Republicans, I get that.  Now, you think you have ammo, lucky for you, have fun, I can’t change that.  I disagree with you, and I can subscribe to sites that cater to my evil, right wing, money grubbing,  man keeping you down, keeping you in New Orleans ways, and you can’t change that, BUT, I AM ON RIDECAMP TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ENDURANCE RIDING, CAN WE GO BACK TO THAT?

LT