[RC] fuel/travel calculators - Jonni

You can calculate your miles per gallon here, instead of digging out the calculator:

(I just filled out the first 3 spots to get MPG)
*****

This one you can guess at how much you will spend to get there:

Of course, that is if the fuel prices stay at about the amount you guess they will be when you enter the data!
*****

And I always check Flying J's prices before going on a longer trip, to see what prices are running in other areas. It will give me a good idea, even if I don't use Flying J, as to what to expect:

*****

Jonni