[RC] stopover - Betty Wolgram

I am considering leaving for a Nebraska ride tomorrow afternoon and would like to find a stopover place around Laramie/Cheyenne area.  I do not wish to stay at a fairground.  I have a LQ trailer and could tie my horse to it if necessary but a pen for her for the night would be nice.  If anyone can help or offer suggestions, I would appreciate it.
Thanks...Betty Wolgram, Craig, CO