[RC] Music City award--1984 - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello all,

 I went down into the bomb shelter of a basement that I have under the house yesterday to clean up the dead bugs and spiders, just in case I needed it last night for Katrina as she came thru.  In the process, I found a box of old endurance awards, one of which, is very interesting.  It was a top ten award from the Music City ride that Nina Warren held in 1984.  I am pretty sure about the date, but not positive.  Anyway, this award was a piece of signed parchment paper in a plastic frame.  It has 23 autographs of mostly Grand Ole Opry stars, including Merle Haggard and Porter Waggner.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else still has theirs???   I think Joe Long, Jerrilynn Gray and probably James Barnett would have been there.  It would be interesting to see what that sucker is worth on Ebay.  It is over 20 years old now. Heck, maybe I could pay for a ride or two.  Shoot, maybe just buy a tank of diesel fuel.

Jody  (who is going to take better care of this one....just in case it is worth something)