Re: [RC] Barefoot/Shoes? Advice needed PLEASE! - LONG & Slightly OT? - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

It also depends on terrain they are living in.  I would not expect barefoot horses in soft pasture to do well at all, unless they had regular trims....
Karen

That's the thing. These were my ponies...heavily used, pastured on a rocky hillside. Beautiful feet, no chips or cracks. The white line just separated the wall from the sole and at that time I'd never seen it so didn't nip it in the bud. The neighbor's horses were used in Pony Club and had good hoof care. Their field was nice and grassy but not "low ground".

Angie