[RC] Half chaps - AMFura

I'm looking for a pair of lighter weight half chaps.  I currently use a nameless suede brand.  They're so old, I can't even remember where I bought them.  They work fine, but are very hot and bulky.   I just ordered the new Ariat terrains but have to return them because they don't fit me.  It doesn't look like any of the Ariat size offerings will work for me.

Can anyone recommend any other brands?   I've heard about neoprene half chaps, but they sound like they'd be really hot.   Anyone have experience with those?

Angie