Re: [RC] wide/narrow twist/ synergist saddle - Chris Paus

I must be weird. I do much better in a wide twist saddle. Narrow twists cause me a lot of ache in my hips.

chris

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: Sheila Larsen Sheila_Larsen@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the twist is a very personal thing, I rode in an SR
Enduro for many many years and could never figure out why I

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com