Re: [RC] horses eating/peaceful - Chris Paus

Ha, I'm sending my husband to a family event in chicago. I can't bear to go and leave all my animals, the horses, dogs and goat, ok, I'd even miss the cats. His family is wonderful people, but dang, I have nothing to talk to them about. I hate to go to malls to go shopping. They roll their eyes when I say the word, "horse."  The only pictures I have to show all have horses in them, LOL...., even the ones with the grandkids. So he can go and I'll stay home and enjoy the BayRab scenery and sounds.

chris

MtnRondi@xxxxxxx wrote:
 The next cruise, he can go alone, haha. I must be a very boring person.

Bonnie

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com