Re: [RC] horses eating/peaceful - MtnRondi

In a message dated 8/28/2005 3:12:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, MsPoOh17@xxxxxxx writes:
I am also one of those persons who just loves to sit and listen to my horses while they happily munch their meals.

Well, this makes me feel better. About 2 years ago we went on a 3 day cruise. I had never been on one. I really didn't know what to expect. Well, needless to say, I hated it. Nothing to do, people running around with drinks in their hand or endlessly eating free food. I got sick with the flu and came home with a 104 degree temp.

I told my husband that I would have MUCH more enjoyed reclining on a chaise lounge in the barn aisle listening to my horses eat. The next cruise, he can go alone, haha. I must be a very boring person.

Bonnie