Re: [RC] Training advice - Maryanne Gabbani

Oh, they can do it and for some distance too. The first time I took my mare into the desert on a moonlight ride she was so wired that we did four times the distance just going in circles and she walked at least a kilometre or so backwards because that was the only direction that I could get a walk out of her in. Piece of cake.? Boy, was I ever tired after that ride.

Maryanne