[RC] For those of you who know Frank Solano - Hansonjar

he was injured earlier today in an "adverse equine incident" (to use his words) ...and fractured his pelvis.  He is having surgery in the morning.  He asked me to let you know this, also that his prognosis is good. I know he would appreciate being kept in your prayers.  He is in good spirits; his family and friends are here and we'll help support him through this difficult time.  Thanks,  Janet Hanson