Re: [RC] Training advice - MJWEST02

Hmm, I need to watch more closely.    I've never seen mine just walk backward for any reason - unless forward was impossible.

I did some back up practice with my mare tonight - forward and backward on railroad ties.    And backing up a hill and down a hill.  She was very trusting and didn't swing around.    Tomorrow we are loading up with a friend and driving a few hours to stay at a riding resort (for a week)  Richard Shrake is the clinician of the week -   Thought I'd get her "backwards" in motion so she doesn't fly out of the trailer.

Happy riding!

Mary