[RC] [RC] Girly Truck: Anyone pull a BP with an Avalanche? - Gloria Adams

Hi,

A 4x4 Avalanche is the roughly engine equivalent of a Ford F-150, I think. But for a truck, it has a VERY smooth ride. Has anyone pulled a 2 horse bumper pull – in mtns with one of these?

We have a crew cab Dodge Turbo Cummins Diesel dually 4x4 with an exhaust brake that pulls a LQ gooseneck great in the mtns. But for shorter trips (which still can be pretty mountainous: 2000 feet pulling to 6100 feet elevation), I was thinking of using the Avalanche with a 2 horse bumper pull (save wear & tear on the Dodge).

Thanks!