[RC] Brenderup questions--Laney - Dawn Simas

Hi Laney,

I know you what you meant about the distances, etc, in the U.S.  I agree.  :)  Good point about cheap gas too, compared to other countries.

I'm no physicist or engineer, so maybe someone can answer that first question better.  But I can affirm that the difference from my Brenderups and my past American-made 2 horse and 3 horse trailers is huge in the sway department.  There is no sway at all.  Not even on a single lane, two way, highway at 65mph and a semi passes in the oncoming traffic only feet away from me.  Can't even feel the trailer.

Regarding the lower profile... I assume they mean the floor?  The trailer sits low, like a car, on car style wheels/tires.

Dawn