[RC] Brenderup trailers and 4Runner truck - Dawn Simas

<<Spend your money on a real towing vehicle for safety. Or consider getting a Brenderup trailer. They claim they can be safely towed by even sedans. >>

I have one, my Mom has one, two of my girlfriends have them....

They are not just an idea for small trucks here in the U.S.  They have been around for many decades in other countries.  Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia...all big horse cultures and none of them have Fords and Chevys...

Very safe indeed.  :)  Dawn