[RC] Fast LD's - Jessica B

Patty and Laney > I really do appreciate everything that people are saying and am happy take the advice, and I know that I'm a new comer. Thanks for the kind words as well :) The post that irritated me and started this all was this (I had recently posted right before that I placed 2nd in my first LD):

"I always find it humorous when people tell you that they are experienced and know what they're doing, great horsemen, blah blah,  and in the same breath they admit to racing an LD on their first or second ride...simply amazing."

Too me that's not helpful, that's derogetory and mean spirited. That's the kind of attitude that turns people away from trying new things. However I have talked to that individual privately and I feel that we are on good terms now.

In my other posts I was trying to explain myself and explain how I do care about my horse's welfare and want him to have a long, healthy, happy career.

I really do thank all who replied and will take all advice to heart.

Jessica