Re: [RC] CTRs a thumbs down....I think - Jessica B

Sara,

I have to agree with you :) I went to a CTR (helped out at one) before I did Endurance and didn't like it much. Too slow, too nit-picky.

I too was in 4-H (8 years!), and barrel raced/pole bended/breakaway roped/goat tyed in rodeos for years,  so felt comfortable with my horsemanship. I just completed my first ride last weekend, and it was a 35 mile LDR, and I placed 2nd. My horse was conditioned properly and did quite well, and I had a blast. Good luck at your future Endurance endeavers! I know that I will competing in many more :)

Jessica