[RC] Swanton Pacific-Target Weight - Vchorsegal

A big thanks to Barb & Lud & all the family at the Swanton Pacific Ride.  This is the most beautiful ride you have ever seen !  It is very challenging, but well marked with lots of great staff.  Delicious Friday night Lasagna too ! The vets were super- everyone was very supportive.  The weather was perfect- a full moon and about 60* in the wee hours.  Thanks to my faithful crew, Leslie Arner who has just begun her endurance career.  She said she lost 3 pounds crewing, & figures I only have to do 5 more 100's to reach her target weight!!! We came in at 5:15 a.m. After one hour of sleep & a 500 mile drive home I have a brain again, sort of,  but here I am signing up for Manzanita !!??  Thanks again to all !

 -Heidi Helly & Andreti