Re: [RC] Gaited horses/sore back - M . Paul Latiolais

All I know is that at the end of a 50-mile ride my endurance team mates complain about aches and pains and I don't have any. Not any! And I am considerably older than any of them.

On one particular ride, I had done some furniture moving before driving to the ride. When I got up the morning of the ride my back was out. I had already paid the money and vetted in my horse, so with the help of friends I got on. The idea was that if it did not work out I could pull. Well after a half an hour I was fine. No more pain for fifty miles on my paso fino. The back pain did come back the following morning, but not as bad.

-Paul