From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lynne Glazer
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 10:13 AM
To: Bruce Weary DC
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Gaited horses/sore back

Which is why using a fitball as an office chair is so beneficial,
terrific for posture, development of core strength without pain.
<http://www.bodytrends.com/ballchar.htm.
<http://www.megafitness.com/balls.html> size chart
<http://www.bodytrends.com/products/ball/maxafeballs.htm> inexpensive
good balls

Nice to switch off between a conventional office chair and the ball.
Some sites have them in neutral colors like pearl and black, for
offices that frown on the standard colors.

Lynne