Re: [RC] driving with trailer - Lysane Cree

The big rigs - in my area anyway -are some of the most dangerous drivers when they are out on the big highways...they change lanes without signaling, assume that it is everyone else's duty to get out of their way and they often drive over the speed limit (the only signs posted are maximum and minimum speed and as far as I know these apply to all vehicles). Almost been clobbered a few times by big rigs arbitrarily changing lanes without signalling. Yikes.

"So the posted speed =
limit for regular vehicles should not apply to you when you are
hauling. =
You should consider yourself a truck (big rig) and haul accordingly. "

Lysane