[RC] O-F saddles - Cynthia Eyler

I'm considering buying a used Ortho-Flex Officer's Patriot saddle.  It was manufactured before the sale of the company.  Anyone have experience with this model, especially the stirrup/leg placement relative to the thigh blocks for a short (5'4") rider with short legs?

I asked the seller to measure the width of the gullet, and she got 6" -- indicating a regular, not a wide, tree.  So far, so good.  She doesn't know whether the panels are System I or System II, but in the photos the panels do not protrude very much beyond the rear of the saddle, which I think means that the panels are System II.  I've asked her to measure the length of the panels so I can compare to the dimensions given for System II & III on the O-F website.  [System I panels would probably work for my current horse, but I'm thinking ahead here.]

Since this is an older saddle, it's possible that the panels would need work.  Would I have any options other than to ship it to the current O-F owners?

Cindy
(who's never owned an O-F before)