Re: [RC] Trailer Safety Tip...or just plain driving tip - Stacy Sadar

Totally agree here too.  The people who got hit while towing the horse trailer actually said that the trailer was pushing them and they couldn't stop after being hit.

Stacy

Becky Rohwer <rj7647@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also would like to add to please slow down.  I know some states have towing speed limits, but some don't.  When hauling you need to remember that it takes longer to slow and stop your rig.  So the posted speed limit for regular vehicles should not apply to you when you are hauling.  You should consider yourself a truck (big rig) and haul accordingly.  I work for a trucking company and have come to realize that I have no business traveling any faster on the road than they are supposed to.  I certainly shouldn't be trying to keep up with the corvette in front of me.  Please slow down when hauling your precious cargo.

Becky R. - Montana
Jim Palmer Trucking