[RC] driving with trailer - Becky Rohwer

I realize that different states have different traffic laws.  In Montana the posted speed limit on interstates is 75.  For trucks it is 65.  My pet peeve is the people who haul their trailers like they are driving without anything behind them without taking consideration for the amount of extra road they need to stop that rig.  I know that a lot of the new trucks haul the goosenecks like they aren't even back there.  So flying down the road at 75 feels comfortable but it certainly not safe.
As for the bad truckers, yes they are out there.  Just like the bad horse haulers and the bad every day driver.  All we can do is do the very best we can to keep ourselves and our precious cargo safe.  Sometimes it is good to be reminded of that.

Becky R. - Montana