[RC] Question for Bruce W. - mary

Sorry to bug you but as a rider I figure you would understand.  I have been having a problem with my upper SI joint according to my chiropractor.  My problem is that riding aggravates it.  After 4 years, I went to a new chiropractor and I finally found out that it was not my sciatica.  Do you think a steroid shot or acupuncture would help it?  He has adjusted me and gave me exercises.  t started feeling better when Jack was laid up and I was unable to ride for a couple months, but it got bad again when I got my new horse (both are TWH) and started riding again.  It is so aggravating. Thanks - Mary