[RC] RFD and Chris Cox - oddfarm

Chris is fabulous! He was here in Ocala for a while and I attended some of his clinics and took a 7 day course with him before he moved to Texas.

He just has a way with horses. He is genuinely a really nice guy as well.

The reason he is adamant about putting down the horse's foot gently is because he said if the horse worked hard learning how to give his foot to you without striking, kicking or stomping then you had better give it back just as easy. Makes sense to me.

His first videos are pretty good. If I ever get the chance to ride with him again, I most certainly will be the first to sign up!

Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm