[RC] Good First 50's in SoCal - Vchorsegal

I like Manzanita for a first 50- the amenities are great, mild weather, good footing.
Warner Springs is good, a bit rougher in some sections, but loads of perks: bungalows, horse stabling, & cocktail party in hot pool after ride !   The 20 Mule Team & Fire Mountain rides have good sandy footing, remember the 20 Mule Offers a 65, not a 50.  They do offer a 35, which i think is a great stepping up distance.
Have Fun- I love them all !  - Heidi Helly

p.s. Save Our Trails in March is a nice 50 also- sandy & nice folks !!